Saturday, November 21, 2009

...

I reached Chicago on the 3rd and not a single day passed without remembering my last few days in Bangalore. I never missed it this much in my previous trips, probably because I am here for a longer duration this time.

I decided to list some of the things that I am missing the most..:(

1) Listening to my mother's voice 5-7 times a day on the phone
2) The jumps and hugs by my dog friends on seeing me return from office
3) My maid's daily question "didi aaj kya khayega?"
4) The pleasant weather and cool breeze in the evening
5) My long and heavy phone bills!
6) My golgappa treat in Indiranagar after a tough day at shopping...:)
7) Daily fights with the autorickshaw driver for charging me double!
8) The credit card, insurance and job offer calls on my cell...noone disturbs me here..:(
9) Rushing to the office every morning so that I don't miss the hot idli and vadas
10) My daily soaps on "Color"
11) The Kaju Katli and Gulabjamun birthday treats in office
12) My "hindi movie on dvd" and "Pizza on order" treat after my last exam on sunday evening
and lastly,
13) The unified barking and crying of the stray dogs when the domestic Retrievers and Labradors entered their area while on their daily evening walks!

2 comments:

Ketki said...

14. Dhobi getting warm ironed clothes.
15.Car sparkling clean even after a mucky rainy day.

Jasleen said...

Oops!...missed out those..:)