Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eagles: Love will keep us alive

I am a bulk shopper i.e. I do not shop every week or month, instead I go out once in 4-5 months and buy almost everything under the sun..:) Yesterday was one of my "shop till you drop" days and inspite of a "warning" tele call from my husband in the morning, I shopped for almost 7 hours..;)
Anyway, coming to the point, my shopping experience was immensely enhanced by the music playing in the background. The mall that I visited was "Bangalore Central" and I must say that their music collection was fabulous. One of the songs that specifically made my day was "Love will keep us alive" by Eagles. This is one of those songs that I can hear again and again without getting bored. I was introduced to it by my husband way back in 2002 and my bond with it still holds strong. Words fail me to describe how this song makes me feel. Those beautiful four minutes bring back all the good nostalgic moments of my life. I experience a unique blend of emotions, a divine feeling that makes me go numb and a mysterious melody that renders me speechless!

No comments: